Fishing Booker Reel Zinger
Reel Zinger Sportfishing offers Full & Half Day Fishing Charters for both In-Shore fishing and Off-Shore Fishing of the Carolina Coast in the Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Topsail, and Carolina Beach areas. Depending on the charter you have booked and the weather, we will take you to the best local fishing spots found over the years. Common fish for this area include Redfish, Black Drum, Bluefin & Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, White Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Spanish and King Mackerel, Amberjack, and Striped Bass. (seasonal fishing chart)
Fishing Charter Information
- We provide all fishing rods, bait, tackle, and ice.
- Reel Zinger Sportfishing has a blanket fishing license for all residents and non-residents of NC. This covers you.
- We accept all major credit cards and cash
- Bring whatever you would like to eat or drink with you. You might also want to bring along sunscreen, a jacket, sunglasses, a hat, and deck shoes. Remember do not bring dark-soled shoes as they may mark the boat. We do not allow bronzing sunscreen on the boat as this stains upholstery.
- For a nominal charge, we will be glad to clean your fish for you after the charter is finished.
- Our fishing charters are family-friendly, and we welcome children on board. All children 13 years old and younger are required to wear a life jacket while onboard.
- Up to 6 people can fish on the boat at once, but the charter is a lot more comfortable with no more than 4 people on board.
- We encourage people to take Dramamine or Bonine the night before their fishing charter to ensure they don’t get seasick. However, if you or someone in your party gets seasick and you want to return to the dock, we will end the charter early.
- If the captain cancels your fishing charter, your money will be refunded because of bad weather or sea conditions.
- If there are only one or two people in your party, we can sometimes put you with another person or persons so that you can split the cost of the fishing charter.
- When you book a fishing charter, you get to decide whether you want to fish inshore or offshore and as much as possible, what type of fish you want to catch. Remember that travel time is included in the overall time so the farther your travel offshore the less fishing time you have.
- Alcohol is allowed on the boat however if anyone becomes intoxicated, unsafe, or rowdy the Captain has the right to end the charter early
- If you have any questions before booking your next fishing charter please call 910 356-6225
Once a booking has been made any cancellation by the customer will forfeit the deposit up to 14 days prior to departure. If the Captain cancels a charter due to weather or other reason the deposit will be refunded or used against another booking.
Reel Zinger Sportfishing
1410 Airlie Rd,
Wilmington, NC 28403